Thursday, August 31, 2006

all my experience life about me

My Parents gave the name Ralph Maximo to me because they said that Ralph is the name of the most expensive perfume and T-shirt during the time. I was born until now. I was an expensive baby because I was confried at the hospital for two weeks when I was born due to malfunction of heart and left lungs. Maximo was the name taken from my deceased hard working grandfather.

Being a deaf person, I am aware of many things happening within and around me. I feel more responsible for whatever decision I make and gradually learn to accept consequences. I am able to appreciate the values of freedom, respect and fairness. The more I know and understand myself ,the better I can manage my life and get along with others and lastly, I face my goal in life positively. Fully develop to God’s gifts to me as a special person to pursue my dream in life.

I am a person who feels sometimes differently from the other members of my family especially in communicating with them. Many times I tried my very best to understand them so that I feel belong to them. There are times thoughts enter my mind maybe if I am not deaf everything will go on smoothly especially in communication. There are some events in my life that when my family cannot fully understand what I would like to tell them, I feel isolated (alone) Life must go on I have to think of myself as a useful person finish my studies and widen my thoughts to understand others. I become more personal and sensitive. I get easily embarrassed and hurt when I can’t do my wok well after exerting all my efforts. But when I have successfully done my work well I feel that everybody is happy and proud of me.

I am lucky enough to have a mother who is a teacher in a Deaf school. And where I studied from Pre-school up to high school. At home we are able to understand each other using Sign Language. I can fully express my feelings to them and to my relatives because I teach them Sign Language. Now that I am in my college life, I fully desire to accomplish my dream. I have to use my all ability and skills to prove myself and to others that even I am deaf I can finish the course that fits me to be a useful person someday. I am blessed to have my family my uncle Chino’s family and my special sponsor who are supporting me morally and financially to pursue my dream in life. When I received the envelope from the admittance office that I passed all the requirements here at CSB and was given scholarship that makes me and all the members of my family makes me MOST HAPPY.

This happened when my classmate at SAID was insisting me to contribute P 50.00 for our project in Physics-4 class when I brought already all the needed materials. I was deeply mad that I would like to hit him. But then I ask my teacher Mom to tell my group mates that I volunteer myself to bring the materials to submit our work on time. And I will not contribute money. When I tried to think of it now, I just smile on it and say forgive and forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home