Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hearing Impaired Person

Everyonein this world was given life by GOD. Not all human begins were born with normal condition. Others have different disablilties. I was born with Hearing Impairment

MY condition is characterized by loss of hearing which affects my speech and language development and educational and psychological adjustment.

But then, I don't feel hopeless. My family is giving all their supports. They enrolled me in this special school believing that i will be develop as total person.

As an hearing impaired person, I amdoing my best to finish my studies. Do my responsibilities
at home, in school inour community

I know that in the near future, I will be useful citizen in our society who is capable to render service to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger kira yamato said...

ralph,

does someone assisted you in making this entry? or you copied this somewhere else?

:) migs

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home